Easy Frozé Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Meyer
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4 glasses
Want to know how to make frozé? Take your favorite bottle of rosé wine and blend it with frozen fruit to make this delicious summer treat! It's so good and not too sweet since there is no added sugar, totally worth trying for your next Summer gathering. Serve in classic canning jars or wine glasses with a reusable straw, which is also an excellent way to reduce plastic and be more environmentally friendly.
Here's what you'll need...
- 10 large frozen strawberries or fruit of your choice
- 2½ cups rosé
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 2 ounces)
- 1½ tablespoons fresh tarragon (for garnish)
- Fresh Strawberries (for garnish)
- A handful of ice (about 1½ cups)
- Add all of the ingredients (ice, rosé, lemon juice, and frozen strawberries into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add a little extra ice if you want a thicker consistency (add more frozen fruit if you want it sweeter)
- Garnish with a sprig of tarragon & a fresh strawberry